A new conceptual and methodological framework for exploring and explaining pattern in presence – absence data
Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1625–1638, November 2011
How to Cite
Podani, J. and Schmera, D. (2011), A new conceptual and methodological framework for exploring and explaining pattern in presence – absence data. Oikos, 120: 1625–1638. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19451.x
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 31 MAY 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!