Effects of simulated heat waves on an experimental community of pepper plants, green peach aphids and two parasitoid species
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 1, pages 149–159, January 2012
How to Cite
Gillespie, D. R., Nasreen, A., Moffat, C. E., Clarke, P. and Roitberg, B. D. (2012), Effects of simulated heat waves on an experimental community of pepper plants, green peach aphids and two parasitoid species. Oikos, 121: 149–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19512.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!