Nematodes surfing the waves: long-distance dispersal of soil-borne microfauna via sea swept rhizomes
Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1649–1656, November 2011
How to Cite
de la Peña, E., Vandegehuchte, M. L., Bonte, D. and Moens, M. (2011), Nematodes surfing the waves: long-distance dispersal of soil-borne microfauna via sea swept rhizomes. Oikos, 120: 1649–1656. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19540.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!