When trophically-transmitted parasites combine predation enhancement with predation suppression to optimize their transmission
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 10, pages 1452–1458, October 2011
How to Cite
Médoc, V. and Beisel, J.-N. (2011), When trophically-transmitted parasites combine predation enhancement with predation suppression to optimize their transmission. Oikos, 120: 1452–1458. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19585.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!