Ecophysiological traits of terrestrial and aquatic carnivorous plants: are the costs and benefits the same?
Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 120, Issue 11, pages 1721–1731, November 2011
How to Cite
Ellison, A. M. and Adamec, L. (2011), Ecophysiological traits of terrestrial and aquatic carnivorous plants: are the costs and benefits the same?. Oikos, 120: 1721–1731. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19604.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 March 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!