Mammalian herbivores reveal marked genetic divergence among populations of an endangered plant species
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 268–276, February 2012
How to Cite
Mann, A. N., O'Reilly-Wapstra, Julianne. M., Iason, Glenn. R., Sanson, G., Davies, N. W., Tilyard, P., Williams, D. and Potts, Brad. M. (2012), Mammalian herbivores reveal marked genetic divergence among populations of an endangered plant species. Oikos, 121: 268–276. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19667.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 2 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!