Overtaking on migration: does longer distance migration always incur a penalty?
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 3, pages 464–470, March 2012
How to Cite
Alves, J. A., Gunnarsson, T. G., Potts, P. M., Gélinaud, G., Sutherland, W. J. and Gill, J. A. (2012), Overtaking on migration: does longer distance migration always incur a penalty?. Oikos, 121: 464–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19678.x
- Issue published online: 29 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!