A heat wave and dispersal cause dominance shift and decrease biomass in experimental metacommunities
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 721–733, May 2012
How to Cite
Eggers, S. L., Eriksson, B. K. and Matthiessen, B. (2012), A heat wave and dispersal cause dominance shift and decrease biomass in experimental metacommunities. Oikos, 121: 721–733. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19714.x
- Issue published online: 12 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 21 July 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!