The long-term impacts of predators on prey: inducible defenses, population dynamics, and indirect effects
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 1219–1230, August 2012
How to Cite
Hoverman, J. T. and Relyea, R. A. (2012), The long-term impacts of predators on prey: inducible defenses, population dynamics, and indirect effects. Oikos, 121: 1219–1230. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19792.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 13 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!