Seed germination cues and the importance of the soil seed bank across an environmental gradient in the Serengeti
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 306–312, February 2012
How to Cite
Anderson, T. M., Schütz, M. and Risch, A. C. (2012), Seed germination cues and the importance of the soil seed bank across an environmental gradient in the Serengeti. Oikos, 121: 306–312. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19803.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 26 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!