Dominant species and dispersal limitation regulate tree species distributions in a 20-ha plot in Xishuangbanna, southwest China
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 952–960, June 2012
How to Cite
Hu, Y.-H., Sha, L.-Q., Blanchet, F. G., Zhang, J.-L., Tang, Y., Lan, G.-Y. and Cao, M. (2012), Dominant species and dispersal limitation regulate tree species distributions in a 20-ha plot in Xishuangbanna, southwest China. Oikos, 121: 952–960. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19831.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!