Unravelling the role of mate density and sex ratio in competition for pollen
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 2, pages 219–227, February 2012
How to Cite
Bianchi, F. J. J. A. and Cunningham, S. A. (2012), Unravelling the role of mate density and sex ratio in competition for pollen. Oikos, 121: 219–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19842.x
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 10 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!