Can the intermediate disturbance hypothesis and information on species traits predict anuran responses to fire?
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 1516–1524, October 2012
How to Cite
Westgate, M. J., Driscoll, D. A. and Lindenmayer, D. B. (2012), Can the intermediate disturbance hypothesis and information on species traits predict anuran responses to fire?. Oikos, 121: 1516–1524. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19863.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 6 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!