Water deficiency induces evolutionary tradeoff between stress tolerance and chemical defense allocation that may help explain range limits in plants
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 790–800, May 2012
How to Cite
Siemens, D. H., Duvall-Jisha, J., Jacobs, J., Manthey, J., Haugen, R. and Matzner, S. (2012), Water deficiency induces evolutionary tradeoff between stress tolerance and chemical defense allocation that may help explain range limits in plants. Oikos, 121: 790–800. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19944.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 19 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!