Modelling the impact of hen harrier management measures on a red grouse population in the UK
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1061–1072, July 2012
How to Cite
New, L. F., Buckland, S. T., Redpath, S. and Matthiopoulos, J. (2012), Modelling the impact of hen harrier management measures on a red grouse population in the UK. Oikos, 121: 1061–1072. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19958.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 25 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!