The importance of plant–soil interactions, soil nutrients, and plant life history traits for the temporal dynamics of Jacobaea vulgaris in a chronosequence of old-fields
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 1251–1262, August 2012
How to Cite
van de Voorde, T. F. J., van der Putten, W. H. and Bezemer, T. M. (2012), The importance of plant–soil interactions, soil nutrients, and plant life history traits for the temporal dynamics of Jacobaea vulgaris in a chronosequence of old-fields. Oikos, 121: 1251–1262. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19964.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 30 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!