Temporal stability of European rocky shore assemblages: variation across a latitudinal gradient and the role of habitat-formers
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 1801–1809, November 2012
How to Cite
Bulleri, F., Benedetti-Cecchi, L., Cusson, M., Maggi, E., Arenas, F., Aspden, R., Bertocci, I., Crowe, T. P., Davoult, D., Eriksson, B. K., Fraschetti, S., Golléty, C., Griffin, J. N., Jenkins, S. R., Kotta, J., Kraufvelin, P., Molis, M., Pinto, I. S., Terlizzi, A., Valdivia, N. and Paterson, D. M. (2012), Temporal stability of European rocky shore assemblages: variation across a latitudinal gradient and the role of habitat-formers. Oikos, 121: 1801–1809. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19967.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 21 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!