Spatial and phylogenetic structure drive frugivory in Tyrannidae birds across the range of Brazilian Araucaria forests
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 899–906, June 2012
How to Cite
Brum, F. T., Kindel, A., Hartz, S. M. and Duarte, L. D. S. (2012), Spatial and phylogenetic structure drive frugivory in Tyrannidae birds across the range of Brazilian Araucaria forests. Oikos, 121: 899–906. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19978.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 1 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!