Disturbance regime changes the trait distribution, phylogenetic structure and community assembly of tropical rain forests
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 1263–1270, August 2012
How to Cite
Ding, Y., Zang, R., Letcher, S. G., Liu, S. and He, F. (2012), Disturbance regime changes the trait distribution, phylogenetic structure and community assembly of tropical rain forests. Oikos, 121: 1263–1270. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.19992.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!