The role of species’ ecological traits in climatically driven altitudinal range shifts of central European birds
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1053–1060, July 2012
How to Cite
Reif, J. and Flousek, J. (2012), The role of species’ ecological traits in climatically driven altitudinal range shifts of central European birds. Oikos, 121: 1053–1060. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20008.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 31 August 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!