Conspecific attraction and nest site selection in a nomadic species, the zebra finch
Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 823–834, June 2012
How to Cite
Mariette, M. M. and Griffith, S. C. (2012), Conspecific attraction and nest site selection in a nomadic species, the zebra finch. Oikos, 121: 823–834. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20014.x
- Issue online: 24 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 DEC 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 5 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!