Differentiation in developmental rate across geographic regions: a photoperiod driven latitude compensating mechanism?
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1073–1082, July 2012
How to Cite
Śniegula, S., Johansson, F. and Nilsson-Örtman, V. (2012), Differentiation in developmental rate across geographic regions: a photoperiod driven latitude compensating mechanism?. Oikos, 121: 1073–1082. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20015.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 2 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!