Effects of re-oligotrophication and climate warming on plankton richness and community stability in a deep mesotrophic lake
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 1317–1327, August 2012
How to Cite
Pomati, F., Matthews, B., Jokela, J., Schildknecht, A. and Ibelings, B. W. (2012), Effects of re-oligotrophication and climate warming on plankton richness and community stability in a deep mesotrophic lake. Oikos, 121: 1317–1327. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20055.x
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 13 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!