Roe deer may markedly alter forest nitrogen and phosphorus budgets across Europe
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 1271–1278, August 2012
How to Cite
Abbas, F., Merlet, J., Morellet, N., Verheyden, H., Hewison, A. J. M., Cargnelutti, B., Angibault, J. M., Picot, D., Rames, J. L., Lourtet, B., Aulagnier, S. and Daufresne, T. (2012), Roe deer may markedly alter forest nitrogen and phosphorus budgets across Europe. Oikos, 121: 1271–1278. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20103.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 11 October 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!