Parasites and mutualism function: measuring enemy-free space in a fig–pollinator symbiosis
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 1833–1839, November 2012
How to Cite
Al-Beidh, S., Dunn, D. W., Power, S. A. and Cook, J. M. (2012), Parasites and mutualism function: measuring enemy-free space in a fig–pollinator symbiosis. Oikos, 121: 1833–1839. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20179.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 16 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!