Can extinction risk help explain plant–pollinator specificity among euglossine bee pollinated plants?
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 1821–1827, November 2012
How to Cite
Ackerman, J. D. and Roubik, D. W. (2012), Can extinction risk help explain plant–pollinator specificity among euglossine bee pollinated plants?. Oikos, 121: 1821–1827. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20193.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 16 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!