Time-to-kill: measuring attack rates in a heterogenous landscape with multiple prey types
Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 711–720, May 2012
How to Cite
McPhee, H. M., Webb, N. F. and Merrill, E. H. (2012), Time-to-kill: measuring attack rates in a heterogenous landscape with multiple prey types. Oikos, 121: 711–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20203.x
- Issue online: 12 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 DEC 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 8 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!