Contrasting timing of parturition of chital Axis axis and gaur Bos gaurus in tropical South India – the role of body mass and seasonal forage quality
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 8, pages 1300–1310, August 2012
How to Cite
Ahrestani, F. S., Van Langevelde, F., Heitkönig, I. M. A. and Prins, H. H. T. (2012), Contrasting timing of parturition of chital Axis axis and gaur Bos gaurus in tropical South India – the role of body mass and seasonal forage quality. Oikos, 121: 1300–1310. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20244.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2011
- Paper manuscript accepted 12 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!