Masting uncoupling: mast seeding does not follow all mast flowering episodes in a dioecious juniper tree
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 1725–1736, November 2012
How to Cite
Montesinos, D., García-Fayos, P. and Verdú, M. (2012), Masting uncoupling: mast seeding does not follow all mast flowering episodes in a dioecious juniper tree. Oikos, 121: 1725–1736. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20399.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 8 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!