Oligotrophication of a large, deep lake alters food quantity and quality constraints at the primary producer–consumer interface
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 1702–1712, October 2012
How to Cite
Hartwich, M., Martin-Creuzburg, D., Rothhaupt, K.-O. and Wacker, A. (2012), Oligotrophication of a large, deep lake alters food quantity and quality constraints at the primary producer–consumer interface. Oikos, 121: 1702–1712. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2011.20461.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!