Non-native conditions favor non-native populations of invasive plant: demographic consequences of seed size variation?
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 583–590, April 2013
How to Cite
Hierro, J. L., Eren, Ö., Villarreal, D. and Chiuffo, M. C. (2013), Non-native conditions favor non-native populations of invasive plant: demographic consequences of seed size variation?. Oikos, 122: 583–590. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.00022.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 30 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!