How to measure top–down vs bottom–up effects: a new population metric and its calibration on Daphnia
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1177–1186, August 2013
How to Cite
Polishchuk, L. V., Vijverberg, J., Voronov, D. A. and Mooij, W. M. (2013), How to measure top–down vs bottom–up effects: a new population metric and its calibration on Daphnia. Oikos, 122: 1177–1186. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.00046.x
- Issue published online: 16 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 3 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!