Allocation to pollen competitive ability versus seed production in Viola tricolor as an effect of plant size, soil nutrients and presence of a root competitor
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 779–789, May 2013
How to Cite
Lankinen, Å., Larsson, M. C. and Fransson, A.-M. (2013), Allocation to pollen competitive ability versus seed production in Viola tricolor as an effect of plant size, soil nutrients and presence of a root competitor. Oikos, 122: 779–789. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.00067.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 17 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!