Waste to hurry: dynamic energy budgets explain the need of wasting to fully exploit blooming resources
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 348–357, March 2013
How to Cite
Kooijman, S. A. L. M. (2013), Waste to hurry: dynamic energy budgets explain the need of wasting to fully exploit blooming resources. Oikos, 122: 348–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.00098.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 12 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!