Divergent host phenotypes create opportunities and constraints on the distribution of two wing-dwelling feather mites
Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 8, pages 1227–1237, August 2013
How to Cite
Fernández-González, S., De la Hera, I., Pérez-Rodríguez, A. and Pérez-Tris, J. (2013), Divergent host phenotypes create opportunities and constraints on the distribution of two wing-dwelling feather mites. Oikos, 122: 1227–1237. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.00241.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 DEC 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 19 November 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!