Intraspecific variation in a predator drives cascading variation in primary producer community composition
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
© 2013 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 9, pages 1343–1349, September 2013
How to Cite
Weis, J. J. and Post, D. M. (2013), Intraspecific variation in a predator drives cascading variation in primary producer community composition. Oikos, 122: 1343–1349. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.00258.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Paper manuscript accepted 28 December 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!