Endophytic fungus fine-tunes the persistence strategy of its alpine host grass in response to soil resource levels
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 367–376, March 2013
How to Cite
Gibert, A., Magda, D. and Hazard, L. (2013), Endophytic fungus fine-tunes the persistence strategy of its alpine host grass in response to soil resource levels. Oikos, 122: 367–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.19976.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 4 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!