Animal space use: distinguishing a two-level superposition of scale-specific walks from scale-free Lévy walk
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 612–620, April 2013
How to Cite
Gautestad, A. O. (2013), Animal space use: distinguishing a two-level superposition of scale-specific walks from scale-free Lévy walk. Oikos, 122: 612–620. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.19998.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 22 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!