Nectar sugars enhance fitness in male Coenonympha pamphilus butterflies by increasing longevity or realized reproduction
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1417–1423, September 2012
How to Cite
Cahenzli, F. and Erhardt, A. (2012), Nectar sugars enhance fitness in male Coenonympha pamphilus butterflies by increasing longevity or realized reproduction. Oikos, 121: 1417–1423. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20190.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 18 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!