Reciprocally beneficial interactions between introduced plants and ants are induced by the presence of a third introduced species
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 695–704, May 2013
How to Cite
Ness, J. H., Morales, M. A., Kenison, E., Leduc, E., Leipzig-Scott, P., Rollinson, E., Swimm, B. J. and von Allmen, D. R. (2013), Reciprocally beneficial interactions between introduced plants and ants are induced by the presence of a third introduced species. Oikos, 122: 695–704. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20212.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 11 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!