Dynamic spatial partitioning and coexistence among tall grass grazers in an African savanna
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 891–898, June 2012
How to Cite
Macandza, V. A., Owen-Smith, N. and Cain, III, J. W. (2012), Dynamic spatial partitioning and coexistence among tall grass grazers in an African savanna. Oikos, 121: 891–898. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20250.x
- Issue published online: 24 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 16 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!