Relationships among nectar-dwelling yeasts, flowers and ants: patterns and incidence on nectar traits
Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 1878–1888, November 2012
How to Cite
de Vega, C. and Herrera, C. M. (2012), Relationships among nectar-dwelling yeasts, flowers and ants: patterns and incidence on nectar traits. Oikos, 121: 1878–1888. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20295.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 MAR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 12 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!