Adaptive strategies for managing uncertainty may explain personality-related differences in behavioural plasticity
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1009–1020, July 2012
How to Cite
Mathot, K. J., Wright, J., Kempenaers, B. and Dingemanse, N. J. (2012), Adaptive strategies for managing uncertainty may explain personality-related differences in behavioural plasticity. Oikos, 121: 1009–1020. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20339.x
- Issue published online: 25 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 20 January 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!