Sex-biased transmission of a complex life-cycle parasite: why males matter
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1446–1453, September 2012
How to Cite
Grear, D. A., Luong, L. T. and Hudson, P. J. (2012), Sex-biased transmission of a complex life-cycle parasite: why males matter. Oikos, 121: 1446–1453. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20358.x
- Issue published online: 28 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 21 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!