When resources don't rescue: flowering phenology and species interactions affect compensation to herbivory in Ipomopsis aggregata
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1424–1434, September 2012
How to Cite
Brody, A. K. and Irwin, R. E. (2012), When resources don't rescue: flowering phenology and species interactions affect compensation to herbivory in Ipomopsis aggregata. Oikos, 121: 1424–1434. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20458.x
- Issue online: 28 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 27 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!