Interspecific interactions affect species and community responses to climate shifts
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 3, pages 358–366, March 2013
How to Cite
Singer, A., Travis, J. M. J. and Johst, K. (2013), Interspecific interactions affect species and community responses to climate shifts. Oikos, 122: 358–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20465.x
- Issue published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 8 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!