Effects of perceptual and movement ranges on joint predator–prey distributions
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 1935–1944, December 2012
How to Cite
Fraker, M. E. and Luttbeg, B. (2012), Effects of perceptual and movement ranges on joint predator–prey distributions. Oikos, 121: 1935–1944. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20496.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 20 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!