How does the invasive/native nature of species influence tadpoles’ plastic responses to predators?
Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 19–29, January 2013
How to Cite
Pujol-Buxó, E., San Sebastián, O., Garriga, N. and Llorente, G. A. (2013), How does the invasive/native nature of species influence tadpoles’ plastic responses to predators?. Oikos, 122: 19–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20617.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 31 MAY 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 20 April 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!