Seasonal fluctuations of resource abundance and avian feeding guilds across forest–farmland boundaries in tropical Africa
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 524–532, April 2013
How to Cite
Mulwa, R. K., Neuschulz, E. L., Böhning-Gaese, K. and Schleuning, M. (2013), Seasonal fluctuations of resource abundance and avian feeding guilds across forest–farmland boundaries in tropical Africa. Oikos, 122: 524–532. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20640.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 22 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!