Little strokes fell great oaks: minor but chronic herbivory substantially reduces birch growth
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors
Volume 121, Issue 12, pages 2036–2043, December 2012
How to Cite
Zvereva, E. L., Zverev, V. and Kozlov, M. V. (2012), Little strokes fell great oaks: minor but chronic herbivory substantially reduces birch growth. Oikos, 121: 2036–2043. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0706.2012.20688.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2012
- Paper manuscript accepted 16 March 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!